Collaborative communication solutions today for a sustainable tomorrow.
An environment — internal as well as systemically speaking — where people are able to articulate their hopes and dreams, as well as fears and failures, is likely to generate both goodwill and higher productivity. Companies like Microsoft have found that the introduction of empathy, compassion, and healthy communication practices have enhanced effectiveness, growth, and even sales.
Our mission is to offer intensive and modular training programmes, retreats, coaching and consulting services, to organisations, schools, and individuals seeking a shift towards a more resilient way of relating, in a doable format that empowers them and makes it possible to integrate NVC structurally into day-to-day operations.
Our work is based primarily on on Nonviolent Communication, or NVC, based on the determinations of Marshall B. Rosenberg, PhD (www.CNVC.org), and we include related modalities which can be integrated into our primary programmes.
We aim to support and facilitate the creation and transformation of a paradigm of communication that elevates compassion, sustainability, and overall resilience, because we believe that:
- Compassion, collaboration, and transformation are natural, innate capacities within people, which offer a roadmap to a sustainable future for human beings and our planet.
- There is an inner wisdom and powerful transformative potential within each person and community. This power is also contained in the “the space between” people (interpersonally) and across communities.
- Creating living, breathing, and thriving pathways can create a flow between sustenance and sustainability, inner growth and outer freedom, and inner connection and interconnectedness.
- Accountability: To ourselves, to others, and to the world we live in
- Facilitation: Creating ways for inner wisdom and capacities to emerge and grow
- Co-empowerment: Empowering myself within the whole and the whole within myself
- Balance: Of learning and growth, sustenance and sustainability, inner and inter-connection
- Nonviolence: As embodied in the principles of compassion and empathy
- Collaboration: Working together to create long-term solutions that sustain